Job #1 for any brand in the modern|future world is to create an experience
You don't just need a boring looking place to slap up some offerings and a buy now button (the world has enough blah, baby!)
You get to create a digital world and invite your people into it. Invite them to experience your energy, your brand's magic, and your highest vision for the world.
20/20 Vision Turns Viewers into Fans
Before people buy your products or services, they buy into your brand's vision for the world.
The branding + vibe of your web portal helps them see that vision clearly so they can decide enthusiastically if you're for them.
Because you don't just want someone to buy from you once, tell zero friends, and never come back to ya again. You want to turn those aligned with your brand into superfans.
Sorry if no one's been honest enough to tell ya, but:
- ① Social media is not your
You might use IG, TikTok, FB, LinkedIn, or whatever, but those are just tools. They help you market and build community, but they're not your business.
A business is made up of the tools that support you and your work. One of the biggest tools a digi biz needs?
A web experience. Not a website, not a landing page, an experience.
One that reaches out and welcomes in the people you most want to serve.
One that tells people exactly who you are and why they should come work with you. In short: you need a portal of possibility.
- ② No one cares about your big list of
That's not the point of a web portal, babe.
People want to connect with your brand and they want to understand how it can help them be the hero in their own life. Every person looking at your offerings wants to solve a problem that's keeping them from feeling great about something.
Your business's web portal is your lighthouse. It's vibrant and full of your business's unique energy. It positions your offerings as the magical creations they are and shows people exactly how you can help them transform.
If your current web portal (or lack thereof) doesn't feel as juicy and enticing as all that 👆🏽, never fear. Your soon-to-be favorite interdimensional tech magician is here to save the day.
What you get when you open the portal
This transformational offering fuses spellcasting + strategy to take your brand to the next level. It's kinda hard to smush all that down into a bullet list, but I've done my very best.
What you see
- ✨ A Catalyst Brand Suite that includes your fonts, color palette, brand elements, a text logo, example on-brand images. PLUS: 10 social media templates.
- ✨ A custom Squarespace template with all of the fun, juicy coded features your heart dreams of. Includes up to 5 pages; additional pages are $430 each.
- ✨ A private support library built on your site to make it dead simple to create new pages that fit your design guidelines (you literally can't break it unless you try really, really, really, really hard and why the hell would you ever do that?)
- ✨ Post-launch email support.
What you feel
- ✨ A digital home for your brand that feels good, looks good, and makes you proud to show off.
- ✨ Greater alignment with your higher vision + your brand.
- ✨ The satisfaction of knowing you're letting the world experience the heart + soul of your brand.
- ✨ Held and supported through the entire process by your new fave interdimensional tech magician (it me!)
Book your Squarespace web portal now for $6,500. Click here for deets on payment plans.
And who the hell are you?
Hi! It's me, Brit – software developer, designer, creator, and professional weirdo extraordinaire. You've never met anyone like me and here's why you should care:
- 💥 I'm a software developer first + foremost. I can build the things other people only dream of and create features other designers didn't know were possible.
- 💥 I don't do generic. If you want a basic, boho, corporate vibe website, I wish you all the best! I am simply not that, tho, sorry.
- 💥 Tech witch is not just a cute saying. Divination and channeling are central parts of my creative work. It's Magical if that's not your thing personally and I'll never force it on ya, but it is part of my personal process. By signing up to work with me, you consent for me to read the energy of your business and channel its Akashic Records (if you're like B, wtf are the Akashic Records??? Check out this post I wrote).
- 💥 Clear communication is a form of respect and a way of honoring ourselves. I also understand that it's a skill we have to practice. Your feedback and honesty is vital to our working relationship and the final product. If your schedule changes, if you don't like something, if you love something, if something makes you feel a way that's hard to explain, I ask you to communicate that with me.
Meant to Be?
All things are not for all people and this offering asks you to show up for yourself and your business. Here's the skinny on alignment.
- ✅ You know the higher vision your brand is in service of.
- ✅ You're ready to get this thing out into the world!
- ✅ You're comfortable giving thoughtful answers about your needs, your business, and your likes/dislikes.
- ✅ You have copy, are comfortable writing it yourself with some guidance from me, or have a copywriter.
- ✅ You can be decisive when necessary and are comfortable giving feedback when asked.
- ❌ You don't understand your business or know what it is. You have an idea but nothing concrete yet.
- ❌ You want to look like everyone else.
- ❌ You're not committed to launching your new brand and want to drag the project out as long as possible.
- ❌ Introspection makes you itch and you don't want to take time to answer deep questions about the why of your brand.
- ❓ You want a custom-rolled (or just non-Squarespace) site built. It can be done! But I need more info to price it accurately (I give flat rates, not quotes, btw). Inquire here. Before you ask, I won't build a WordPress site. It sucks, babe. 🙃
Here's the deal: you can book your spot here and choose to pay in full or split payments 50/50 or 33/33/33 (your payments are spaced 4 weeks apart). Then, the process is dead simple:
We marry the mystical + the practical to get things cookin', using in-depth questionnaires, research, and channeling to get crystal clear on the vision and the project + user journey.
I anchor your business's most vibrant, magnetic expression and translate it into the perfect mini brand. When the brand feels solid, we expand with the web portal design of your dreams.
I make it manifest by developing your custom Squarespace template, building your internal library, and launching your new portal into the world.
The discovery call greatest hits aka all the qs people have asked before they said YES, PLEASE! to their new portal.
How long does the process take?
What's the investment?
You skipped the content and scrolled all the way down here didn't you? I do the same thing! These portals are $6,500 USD. That includes up to 5 pages. Additional pages are $430 each.
I'm interested in working together, but this doesn't exactly meet my needs. Do you offer custom packages?
Boy, do I! Inquire for more info and I'll get back to you. FYI – I give flat rates, not quotes 🤙🏽
I don't know anything about this tech stuff; is Squarespace the right platform for my biz?
If you're a solo or small biz, service-based biz, or a small organization, Squarespace is stellar. It's dead simple to get started with either and even the most avowed luddite can learn to use them with ease.
You can handle all of your content, e-commerce (incl digital downloads), scheduling, a blog, a shop, or even a members-only area all within Squarespace. They also have a donation feature baked in, which is great for community + non-profit sites who want to give folks an option to give back.
Bottom line, if you're not sure, we need to talk about your unique needs. Inquire here to get started.
I don't like Squarespace, do you work with other site builder platforms?
Possibly. Inquire so we can talk about your exact needs and how we might be able to work together.
Will you teach me how to use Squarespace?
Affirmative. Part of your site build includes a library with all the walkthroughs and how-tos you need to start using Squarespace like a pro.
This is Magical, but I need a totally custom platform. Like, completely custom-coded, fully loaded with features, headless CMS, and all that jazz.
Fuck yeah you do. And luckily, web apps are my bread and butter, baby. Inquire to start the conversation.
Do you offer payment plans?
Jyeah – you can pay the $6,500 in full or split the payments every 4 weeks: 50/50 or 33/33/33. Need another plan? Inquire here. I'm open to extending the payment plan, just be specific on your form.
Keep in mind that deliverables are tied to payment cuz ✨balance✨ is vital. So the first third of the fee handles strategy and alignment, the second design and branding, and the third is development and launch.
Question not answered here? Email me.
If you made it this far, you probably already know we're aligned.
So whatcha doin' down here?
Click below to snag your spot in queue or email me if you have questions not answered on this page 🤙🏽